TERMS & CONDITIONS
THE WEDDING DJ strives at all times to ensure that your function is a success. In order to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings, the following terms and conditions have to apply.
1. PLEASE NOTE: Your function date is only confirmed once your deposit has been paid. By paying the deposit you indicate acceptance of THE WEDDING DJ’s General Terms and Conditions which includes policies regarding cancellations, payment and postponement.
2. CANCELLATIONS/POSTPONEMENTS of function: NO deposit will be refunded in the event of cancellation or postponement. The deposit paid is for the date originally booked, and it is NOT transferable to another date.
2.1 If a function is cancelled 6 months prior to the confirmed function date, 25% cancellation fee of the total account (as per original quote) is payable.
2.2 If a function is cancelled 3 months prior to the confirmed function date, 50% cancelation fee of the total account (as per original quote) is due and payable.
2.3 If a function is cancelled 1 month prior to the confirmed function date, 100% cancellation fee of the total account is payable (as per original quote) is due and payable immediately.
2.4 The client must confirm all changes and cancellations in writing.
3. DEPOSIT DUE: A deposit as stated on our quotation is payable and will confirm your function date. The final payment is due 1 week prior to the event. If the final payment is not made by the due date,THE WEDDING DJ reserves the right to cancel the function.
4. THE WEDDING DJ reserves the right to cancel any booking forthwith and without liability on his part in event of any changes or any other cause beyond his control which shall prevent him from performing his obligations. In these circumstances every effort will be made to find a suitable alternative DJ.
5. THE WEDDING DJ will not be held liable for interruptions of services (water, electricity, sanitary services), or any other cause beyond his control that will prevent him from performing his obligations during a function.
6. THE WEDDING DJ, his employees or any person employed at a function will not accept responsibility and will not be held liable for any loss, damage, or injury to persons or property, of the client or associated with the client due to negligence or any other cause whatsoever. While every precaution will be taken to ensure the safeguarding of your belongings, THE WEDDING DJ will not be liable for loss, theft or damage to any property whatsoever (décor, gifts, valuables, etc).
7. THE WEDDING DJ reserves the right to stop any musical arrangements, or cut off the electric power, or even end the proceedings altogether, at any time or for any duration of time or for any reason that may, in his sole discretion, be harmful to the property, staff or guests.